1. Saeidpour J, Ghazi Asgar M, Rahmani H, Khoshkho M. Surveying doctors and nurses viewpoints on enhancing and inhibiting factors of educating patients. Hospital 2014; 13(1):61-7. [In Persian].
2. Mansourghanaei R, Majidi S, Tabari R. Nurses' viewpoints about facilitator and inhibitor factors of patient education. Research in Medical Education 2011; 3(1): 27-33. [In Persian].
3. Hekmatpou D, Anoosheh M, Alhani F. Pathology of patient education: A qualitative study. Iran J Nurs 2007; 20 (49): 51-60. [In Persian].
4. Golaghaie F, Bastani F, Farahani MA. Establishment of sustainable patient health education in clinical care: An action research study. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci) 2013; 17(2): 121-30. [In Persian].
5. Jafari A, Mohammadpur F, Alam Tabriz A, Khadivi R. Effective strategies for empowerment of expert staff in health deputy of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 2005. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2008; 10(2):66-71. [In Persian].
6. Kharaghani R, Mohajer Rahbari M, Olfati F, Keramat A. Reasons of unmet needs of family planning from the perspective of health personnel. J Qual Res Health Sci 2013; 2(3): 277-86. [In Persian].
7. Aghayar S. Empowerment power. Tadbir 2006; 169: 39-42. [In Persian].
8. Kianian T, Zare M, Ildarabadi E, Karimi Moonaghi H, Saber S. Evaluation of training competency of health care workers in training clients and patients. Journal of Nursing Education 2014; 3(1): 51-60. [In Persian].
9. Beiranvand S, Sheinijaberi P, Asadizaker M. Patient education from the view point of nursing: The main executive barriers. Aflak 2010; 5(18-19): 25-34. [In Persian].
10. Namdari P. The barriers of patient education from the viewpoint of clinical nurses in hospitals affiliated to Khorramabad University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ 2002; 2(7): 114. [In Persian].
11. Aziznejad P, Zabihi A, Hosseini, S, Bijani A. Nurses and nurse managers' opinions about the patient's training barriers. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(5): 60-4. [In Persian].
12. Kianian T, Zare M, Ildarabadi E, Karimi Moonaghi H, Saber S. Evaluation of training competency of health care workers in training clients and patients. Journal of Nursing Education 2014; 3(1): 51-60. [In Persian]
13. Milligan F. Defining and assessing competence: the distraction of outcomes and the importance of educational process. Nurse Education Today 1998; 18(4): 273-80.
14. Ghofranipour F, Ahmadian Yazdi N, Emadzadeh A, Kazemnejad A. The efficacy of interpersonal communication skills training on family satisfaction among clients in Mashhad urban health center in 2002. Modares J Med Sci Pathol 2004; 7(2): 11-8. [In Persian].
15. Catalani CE, Findley SE, Matos S, Rodriguez R. Community health worker insights on their training and certification. Prog Community Health Partnersh 2009; 3(3): 227-35.
16. Dehghani A, Orang M, Abdollahyfard S, Parviniyan Nasab A M, Vejdani MA. Barriers to patient education in clinical care viewpoints of nurses. Iran J Med Educ 2014; 14(4): 332-341. [In Persian].
17. Adib-Hajbagheri M, Parvizi S, Salsali M. Qualitative research methods. Tehran, Iran: Boshra Publications; 2010. p. 19-25. [In Persian].
18. Tonukaga J, Imanaka Y, Nobutom k. Effects of Patient demands on satisfaction with Japanese hospital care. Int J Qual Health Care 2000; 12(5): 395-401.
19. Shakerinia A. Physician-patient relationship and patient's satisfaction. Iran J Med Ethics Hist Med 2009; 2(3): 9-16. [In Persian].
20. Baradaran Rezaei M, Mohammad Alizadeh S, Piri H, Jabbarzadeh T. Provide quality educational services to pregnant women in health centers. Nursing and Midwifery Journal 2007; 2(5): 14-20. [In Persain].
21. Sharifirad G, Baghiani Moghadam MH, Shadzi S, Mahamed F. The effectiveness of teaching communicative skills to the health staff in improving the knowledge and behaviors of mothers of 4-12 month- old children affected with weight-losses. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2006; 13(4): 1-11. [In Persian].
22. Mollabashi R, Haghani, F, Memarzadeh M. An investigation on teachers' skills in educational clinics (ambulatory setting) in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(5): 26-33. [In Persian].
23. Yar Mohammadian M, Bahrami S, Forughi Abri A. Suitable need assessment models for assessing organizational needs of employees working in health in Isfahan Province. Payesh Health Monit2004; 3(3): 227-35. [In Persian].
24. Rafeifar S, Ahmadzadeh-Asl M, Sharifi M, Dejpasand SS, Moradi-Lakeh M, Naderpour N, et al. Comperhensive system of health training to patients in Iran. Tehran, Iran: Office of Communication and Health Education, Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2005. p. 21-2. [In Persian].
25. Kuokkanen L, Leino-Kilpi H. Power and empowerment in nursing: Three theoretical approaches. J Adv Nurs 2000; 31(1): 235-41.
26. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Aminoroayaei Yamini E. Nurses perception of professional support. Feyz 2010; 14(2): 140-53. [In Persian].
27. O'Brien MJ, Squires AP, Bixby RA, Larson SC. Role development of community health workers: An examination of selection and training processes in the intervention literature. Am J Prev Med 2009; 37(6 Suppl 1): S262-S269.