| | Post date: 2018/09/27 |
|Guide for submit articles
The system for submitting articles, designed to get articles from users, allows you to review the status of an article at any time, modify the article by users, and effectively communicate effectively between the executive and the author, for each article. This system takes all the steps to register the writer's profile, register the article's specification, review the article, state the article's status, and comment on each article. The steps are as follows;
Registration at the website:
- Register at the website
- submit the article
- Follow up article status
Before submitting an article, you must register as a user in the database. So complete the base membership form. This form will be available to you at the following address:
the site url/form_register.php
Submit the article:
For submit your article, please contact us through the submission form below:
the site url/form_send_article.php
After entering the submission form, the following steps are available to get the article's profile and file.
Follow up the article status:
Go to your personal page for the latest article status. On this page, the list of articles sent by you as well as the status and description of the executive director are displayed on each article.
If the site administrator has provided the author with the possibility of editing the article, then upon entering the page, you will see the edit button next to the article. By clicking on this button, the form for editing the article will be available to you.
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
Instructions for Authors
Aim and Scope
Journal of qualitative research in health science is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal in English. This publication offers an opportunity to researchers to publish findings of their research into the impact of qualitative methods such as phenomenology, content analysis, grounded theory, ethnography, historical research, action research, mixed method, meta-synthesis and other qualitative methods.
The articles of the Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences include research, theories, models and methods that have been done in the following areas:
- Explain and analyze the illness and illness experience
- Health behaviors and health promotion
- Experienced health staffs
- Social, cultural aspects of health care organizations
- Health Care Policies
- Explaining and analyzing the experience of education and research in health sciences
Manuscript submission: Articles should submit via journals website at: http://jqr.kmu.ac.ir
you can download the PDF file of instruction for authors here.
- Type the manuscript in Word (.doc or .docs) format using 1 inch margins all around and double line spacing with B Mitra font size 14.
- The article should be written in English or bilingual(English and Persian) and should be written in accordance with the rules of writing.
- The research paper: should include the title, abstract (Persian and English), key words , introduction, method, results, discussion and conclusion, and, if necessary, acknowledgements (from the persons or institutions that have collaborated) or research costs) and a list of references.
- - The review article: should contain the title, summary, key words, introduction, discussion and conclusion, and, if necessary, acknowledgements and a list of references.
- The abstract: should be structured with sections of the introduction, method, results, discussion and conclusion.
Examples of references:
- Title page: It should contain a concise informative title for the article, authors’ details (full name, academic membership and affiliation), running title as well as mailing address, telephone/ fax numbers and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: It should be organized in separate parts of background, methods, results, conclusion and three to five keywords selected from the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH). The abstract should not exceed 250 words (150 words for short communications). Avoid using abbreviations in the abstract.
- Introduction: It should contain the background and objectives of the study. Avoid mentioning data or conclusions of the study in this part.
- Methods: It should contain a detailed explanation of all the steps taken in the research.
- Results: This part presented in the form of text and should contain only the results of the presented study and the results should be organized according to their order of importance. Refer to the table number instead of repeating the table contents in the text.
- Discussion: Avoid repeating whatever has been said in the introduction or results sections. Relate and compare the findings with the results of other relevant studies. Emphasize the significant aspects of the study and the conclusions and mention the implications for further research.
- Acknowledgement: Any type of technical, financial and material help that do not justify authorship should be mentioned as acknowledgment at the end of text. Please note the ethical committee code in this part.
- Tables & Figures: diagrams should be black and white and should be provided on separate pages.
- References They should be complied numerically according to the order of their appearance in the text and be written in Vancouver style.
- Journal article: Yigit S, Korkmaz A, Sekerel B. Drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome in a premature infant. Pediatr Dermatol 2005; 22(1): 71-4.
- Complete book: Sundel M, Sundel SS. Behavior change in the human services. 5th ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage publications; 2005. p. 16-8.
- Chapter in book: Pinter JD, Sarnat HB. Neuroembryology. In: Winn HR, Editor. Youmans Neurological Surgery. 5th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 2004. p. 5-45.
- Thesis & dissertations: Hofland HEJ. Vesicles as transdermal drug delivery systems. [Ph.D. thesis]. Leiden, The Netherlands: University of Leiden; 1992; p. 24-8.
- Papers presented in conferences: Bengtsson S, Solheim BG. Enforcement of data protection, privacy and security in medical informatics. In: Lun KC, Degoulet P, Piemme TE, Reinhoff O, Editors. MEDINFO 92. Proceedings of the 7th world congress on medical informatics; 1992 Sep 6-10; Geneva, Switzerland. Amsterdam: North-Holland; 1992. p. 1561-5.
- Electronic references: Morse SS. Factors in the emergence of infectious disease. Emerg Infect Dis [serial online] 1995 Jan-Mar [cited 1999 Dec 25]; 1(1): [24 screens]. Available from URL: http://www/cdc/gov/ncidoc/EID/eid.htm
- Original Article should be limited to 4,000 words.
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least three Iranian and international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper. Reviewers are being selected by Associate Editors and Editor in Chief. Author also can propose reviewers for some journals and article types.
- Ethical considerations:
18. Conflicts of interest: Authors must acknowledge and declare any sources of funding and potential conflicting interest, such as receiving funds or fees by, or holding stocks and shares in, an organization that may profit or lose through publication of your paper. Declaring a competing interest will not lead to automatic rejection of the paper, but we would like to be made aware of it. Please write the conflict of interest before the part of acknowledgements.
- Submissions should not be sent simultaneously to other journals and not previously published in any other magazine (in any language).
- The obscurity of clients or institutions and the preservation of medical secrets should be addressed in the article and remove any information that can be identified with the client or institution.
- The responsibility for the content of the article is the responsibility of the author or authors.
- Submitting an ethical commitment form is required by all writers.
- Registering and displaying the orchid identifier of the authors of the articles received by the magazine, especially the first author and the author of the article on the article page on the article on the site is mandatory.
List of corrections
||Column (Left / Right)
||Paragraph number from top
||Line number from top of paragraph
||Delete this text (Error)
||Replace deleted text with (correction)